Guild in Echo Isles

HomeHome  Guild MemoriesGuild Memories  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Loot System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zellie-Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Loot System   Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:37 am

First off, if you are a person that values yourself over the guild, then you probably want to reassess why you are in this guild, or why you want to join this guild.

Second, I expect a lot of people to disagree how we will assign loot. Thats to be expected. But keep in mind, we will do it as fairly as possible. If you think we do something unjust, put yourself in an officers perspective, then take a look at it.
If after stepping back and looking at it, you still feel like we made a mistake, please direct your opinions to Bloodsmokah,Wrongnumber,Arosee,Zellie,Akito. We can NOT change who the loot was given to, but we will gladly hear your concerns.

Basically, the way a loot council works, is a group of members (usually officers or class leaders) will talk for a few moments about who deserves the piece of loot more. Thats it explained in a mundane a way as it can be explained. Now, time for the specifics

Our loot council is comprised of 5 members. Each member is on the council for their own characteristics. They are 5 completely different people. Each person on the council has 1 vote, and 1 vote only, and will use that vote to help decide the recipient.

The way our Loot Council will determine loot will be based on a few things

Current Rank in the guild
Attendance
Will it be helpful to the guild (main tank, progression)
Current gear spot (IE, what you are currently using in that slot)
Gear already received in current raid
Now, time to explain each reason
trial members and guild members will not get loot assigned to them if there are raider or casual raider status in the raid. This is to prevent people from joining, getting a few pieces of loot, and the leaving, only to have the people that stay miss out on gear that can help the guild. This may be overlooked based on performance, attendance, or the amount of loot already received during that raid. trial members or guild members on or following the date of saturday, november 1st , 2008, will be initiates for 2 weeks of active raiding.

Raid attendance will be a big factor. If you meet the Member requirement, but will only be on for 1-2 raids a week, why should we give it to you over a member that raids 3-5 times a week If you want to get loot, you have to put in the time required (signing up and being placed in the que will count as being in the raid, as long as you are online for the duration of the raid)

If you meet the first two requirements, will giving you an item be beneficial to the guild This will be determined by attendance, and worthiness. To be blunt, if you suck, you won't get a piece of loot from us. In all honesty, you shouldn't be IN the guild.

Item placement is very dependent upon what each candidate is using. A person in dungeon blues that meets all the previous requirement will get an item over a person in Kara epics. If you equip a green and try to fool us there will be extreme consequences.

We attempt to spread loot around. This means that you will most likely not get multiple items per raid. For multi-class items we attempt to give it to a different class each raid if possible.

As it stands, the MT of the guild is the only person that has priority over anyone else in the guild. This means that any tanking item that drops that is an upgrade will go to the current MT first and foremost. This does not mean he'll have first dibs on stuff that would not benefit the guild OR him as a MT.

At this time, I will not state the names of those on the Loot Council. Any complaints should be directed to Bloodsmokah,Wrongnumber,Arosee,Zellie,Akito , or any officer available at this time.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Written by Bloodsmokah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rosiz
aesteroth

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: good rules   Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:35 am

i think those rules r fine i can see where ppl will get mad but in doing what best for the guild first and individuals second they make perfect sense.and i dont think we should know who the loot counsel is..its better for everyone if we dont know...at least those are my opinions

aesteroth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/byrdie_kevbo
frizzlef

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:27 pm

so if i am to understand correctly, i am never going to meet the requirements for loot since i raid once a week? just how i understand what is wriiten anyhow hopefully thats not the case either way i guess we will see
Back to top Go down
Vladdmpaler

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:16 pm

I am sure the attendance requierment is more for people who are on and could raid but opt out.
Not every active raider is available to raid everyday.
I am only available to raid 4 days a week not everyone of those days do we run raids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slithan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:39 pm

ya

Last edited by slithan on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leper

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:40 am

I agree with the new loot rules entirely...so far.

Yes, it might make things a little less convenient for some people...but one person's scheduling conflict should NOT affect the entire guild. Of course the people that do raid more often will get loot more often. It's a pretty simple concept. When consistent raiders get gear it brings the entire guild up. That is the GM's goal of any raiding guild. I'm sorry for people that just can't make raids. We're obviously becoming more of a raiding guild...and rules come with that. Put bluntly, if you can't make raid times then don't expect to get geared as most until it's become farm status.

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/neurocreep
Toof

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:53 am

Sounds easy enough to me...Be on time, Do your job, Dont suck and be patient.
Back to top Go down
Headnoise

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Toof wrote:
Sounds easy enough to me...Be on time, Do your job, Dont suck and be patient.

Ding we have a winner! cheers

On a serious note though:

This loot system was designed in order to reward those who participate and work hard for the guild to be rewarded first. For those of you that think you wont ever get any loot because of the new system take a look from our perspectives. If you rarely show up and don't come prepared for raids would you give loot to yourself?

And even those of you are here to get free loot will eventually get loot. You just wont be getting it first.

To those of you that have to work and such during some of our raid times:

We dont expect to have everyone to have a 100% attendance rate to raids. I myself am unable to have great attendance rates, but then again I'm not begging for free loot. We understand everyone has things going on and we respect that.

You can all feel free to call me an asshole, because frankly I don't really care. If you are angry or upset about the new way loot is going to be distributed, then you are probably part of the reason we are now using this loot system.

-My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larusso

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:31 pm

I second Leper even though I hate him and he's going to a "special" hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Headnoise

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:56 pm

larusso wrote:
I second Leper even though I hate him and he's going to a "special" hell.

Firefly much?

PostSubject: Re: Loot System   

Back to top Go down

Loot System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood N Guts :: Raids :: Rules-
Jump to: